1. The following shall be recognized as Party Caucuses:
a. Youth Caucus shall comprise Party members under the age of 30 years who opt to participate in the caucus.
b. Women Caucus shall comprise all party members who are women.
c. Trade Unionists Caucus shall comprise all party members who are members of Trade Unions and who opt to participate in the caucus.
2. Party Caucuses will discuss, develop policy and manage all issues pertaining to members of that caucus.
3. Each caucus will operate at the Ward, LG, State and National levels;
4. Each Party Caucus may make and amend its own rules and standing orders, which shall not contain anything inconsistent with this Constitution, and which may include provision for the expulsion or suspension of members from the Caucus in the event of breach of its rules or standing orders.
5. Where any Party Caucus adopts a proposal to amend its rules or standing orders, it shall submit a draft of the proposed amendment to the WEC, LGAEC, SEC and NEC respectively for review, amendment and ratification.
6. The proposed amendment shall come into operation immediately after the next following meeting of the WEC, LGAEC, SEC and NEC unless at that meeting the WEC, LGAEC, SEC or NEC decides that the proposed amendment is inconsistent with this Constitution.
7. National Caucus leaders shall be elected at a National Convention; State Caucus leaders shall be elected at State Congresses; Local Government and Ward caucus leaders shall be elected at Local and Ward congresses respectively.