1. The NEC shall have the power to make and adopt rules and regulations for KOWA PARTY, subject to the approval of the Board of Trustees.
2. The SECs shall have the power to make and adopt rules and regulations for the better functioning of KOWA PARTY in their respective States, subject to the approval of the NEC or on a provisional basis pending approval by the NEC.
3. All such rules and regulations shall be consistent with the constitutional norms of KOWA PARTY; and in the case of any inconsistency, such rule and or regulation shall be null and void to the extent of its inconsistency.
4. The NEC shall have the power to frame a code of conduct to cover all structures, officials, public representatives, office bearers and members.
5. Each official organ or body of KOWA PARTY created under the authority of this Constitution shall adopt and conduct its affairs in accordance with written rules made pursuant to this Constitution, the Party Manifesto and other provisions adopted pursuant to authority of the Constitution, including resolutions or other actions of the National Convention.
6. Each recognized zonal, state, local government, Caucuses, Party branches, and other KOWA Party Offices shall adopt and conduct its affairs in accordance with written rules made pursuant to this Constitution.
7. Copies of such rules and of any changes or amendments thereto shall be filed with the NEC for approval within thirty days; and such rules shall become enforceable as Party Rule upon confirmation by the NEC to that effect.
8. The NEC shall maintain copies of all such rules and shall make them available upon request.